Allset is a venture-backed startup building an all-in-one platform for service businesses. Backed by the same investors in Netflix, Uber and DoorDash, Allset is helping small businesses improve the scheduling, communication and payments experience.
The Allset team is hiring an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products. We have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences while building a positive, uplifting work environment.
Join Allset as we level up the home services industry, and execute on our mission to rid the world of the 4 hour wait window.
As an engineer at Allset you will help our incredible customers achieve their software goals and become more modern. You will be focused on designing, building and shipping beautiful and elegantly simple applications for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience with the following technologies a plus, but not required: React.js, Node.js
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Allset customers, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of mobile development best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of mobile applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native IOS / Android applications for our customers
- Architect, build and maintain excellent quality applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate with third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include a Director of Engineering, a front end developer and a design team
- Complete one to two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including ClickUp, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers that share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Allset's detailed development process.
Health, dental, vision insurance
Weekly company lunch
Team building activities
Wrapping it All Up
Being a software developer is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice. Your contributions as a founding engineer will be highly valued by customers, and the work you do will have a direct and significant impact on the success of our business and on our customer’s businesses.
You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world and be a part of one of the fastest growing startups in Utah.
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing startup and if you are passionate about software development please apply.